Saturday, August 28, 2004

Welcome

I've been itching to try this for awhile, so let's see how this works out. Let me know what you think.

I'm going to try to post something new daily with links and pics and such. As the description above indicates, It's going to be about comics, movies, TV, cartoons, etc., which really shouldn't be a surprise. But who knows what this could turn into?

It will be pretty basic at first, but as I learn more about what I can do with this page, it'll get better.

Hopefully, I won't abandon this too soon. I'm going to set a goal of at least one post a day.

So, please comment and save this link as a bookmark/favorite. Enough explanations, let's see what this thing can do....

1 comment:

mrMGU said...

you commented under the wrong post. Each post has its own comment link.