Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Sexcelsior!

Stan Lee and Hugh Hefner are teaming up to create "Hef's Superbunnies," a cartoon pilot for MTV described as "A silk pajama-clad superhero fights crime with the aid of a superbuxom team of specially trained Playboy bunnies."

Lee is the co-creator of most of Marvel Comics's Silver Age-debuting superheroes including Spider-Man, the Hulk, Daredevil, X-Men, Fantastic Four and more. Hefner is the founder and living embodimenet of Playboy magazine. Lee apparently saw more to Hef than that though...
"Stan and I go back a long ways, and he simply felt it was time for me to reveal my secret identity," Hefner said. "You all know me as the editor in chief and publisher of Playboy. But late at night when everyone assumes I'm in the grotto living the good life, I'm out there with the Superbunnies fighting evildoers."

Read all about it here.

No comments: