Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Updated: Stephen King Talks "Dark Tower "Comic


UPDATE: Marvel has created a mini-site for its Dark Tower series that includes a trailer, screensaver and more.

Announced over a year ago, the first issue of Stephen King's comic adaptation of his Dark Tower series, the seven-issue The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born, finally hits stores in February. USA Today talked to him about the project, which focuses on the untold origins of untold origin of Roland Deschain:


"I had a lot of involvement in casting the course of the narrative," King says. "Beyond that, I wanted to give a lot of control over to these other imaginations, which I had come to respect. The first few issues, I should add, are almost entirely drawn from the books. Readers will recognize them and hopefully be as thrilled as I am."

No comments: